Stock up on this staple nutritious baby food option with our Baby Porridge Bundle.
This bundle comes with:
* 3 x Mega mixes (8 serves each)
* 2 x Mini mixes that are great for on-the-go (2 serves each).
About the Baby Porridge with Pumpkin:
Starting solids is an important phase in your baby’s life. Our specially created baby porridge is here to help make this that little bit easier. Freeze-dried pumpkin (what
I recommend babies start on) that locks in nutrients in a practical way combined with the goodness of coconut & flaxseeds and is completely free of all top allergens. This is your go-to baby porridge for optimal nutrition and convenience.
You just need:
1/2 cup milk of choice (recommended) or 1/2 cup of boiled water per serve.
To make on a stovetop:
1. Measure out 1/3 cup dry mix (3-4 tb) and place into a small saucepan.
2. Add 1/2 cup milk of choice (or boiled water) into saucepan.
3. Place saucepan onto stove and turn to a medium heat.
4. Stir continuously until mix comes together in a porridge consistency. You can add extra milk or water if need be.
5. Check porridge temperature before serving to your baby.
To make in the microwave:
1. Measure out 1/3 cup dry mix (3-4 tb) and place into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup milk of choice (or boiled water) into bowl and stir.
3. Place bowl in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
4. Take the bowl out and stir.
5. Place bowl in microwave and heat for another 30 seconds.
6. Check porridge temperature before serving to your baby.
Dry Mix: Store in a cool dry place.
Porridge Made: if not consumed, keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days and reheat once or keep in the freezer directly once cooled. Frozen porridge should only be reheated once and cannot be re-frozen after defrosting.