Free 7 Day Course - Starting Solids with Dr. Julie Bhosale
Introducing solid food to your baby is a big milestone in the first year. There is currently a lot of confusing and conflicting advice on just how to start off your baby on real food. I am here to help!
In this seven-day mini course I will give key pointers on some of the big aspects of introducing solids.
I have a large number of helpful blogs which I will direct you to and of course my trusted feeding products and best-selling books – which give the most comprehensive information all backed by the latest research.
Here’s a quick outline of what you can expect over the 7 day course:
- Holding their head up
- Sitting unsupported, or with minimal help
- Reaching out and grabbing for food
- Eagerly opening their mouth when a spoon touches their lip or as food approaches
- Can keep food in their mouth and swallow it
- Does not have a tongue extrusion reflex (i.e. does not push their tongue out when a spoon or food touches their lip)