Everything you need for your starting solids journey, in a bundle!
This bundle includes:
- A book - The Nourished Baby OR Baby & Toddler Cookbook (If you would like a different book please let us know in the order notes this is no problem to swap)
- A branded catcher bib (blue/green/apricot)
- A mega baby porridge with pumpkin pack (8 serves)
- A mini baby porridge with pumpkin pack (2 serves)
About the Baby Porridge with Pumpkin:
Starting solids is an important phase in your baby’s life. Our specially created baby porridge is here to help make this that little bit easier. Freeze-dried pumpkin (what
I recommend babies start on) that locks in nutrients in a practical way combined with the goodness of coconut & flaxseeds and is completely free of all top allergens. This is your go-to baby porridge for optimal nutrition and convenience.
You just need:
1 cup milk of choice (recommended) or 1 cup of boiled water
1. Measure out 1/3 cup dry mix (half of packet) and place into a
2. Add 1 cup milk of choice (or boiled water) into saucepan.
3. Place saucepan onto stove and turn to a medium heat.
4. Stir continuously until mix comes together in a porridge
consistency. You can add extra milk or water if need be.
5. Check porridge temperature before serving to your baby.
Dry Mix: Store in a cool dry place.
Porridge Made: if not consumed, keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 days and reheat once or keep in the freezer directly once cooled. Frozen porridge should only be reheated once and cannot be re-frozen after defrosting.