Bundle deal! Get Dr Julie's new book Feed the Tribe + bonus 'veggie fun' tea towel and cookbook tour evening ticket all in a bundle!
Cookbook Tour Info:
Join Dr. Julie Bhosale for her Feed the Tribe Cookbook Tour.
An internationally-renowned family wellbeing and nutrition expert, published author and speaker – Dr Julie will hold a fun evening event for the launch of her latest book.
As part of this evening Dr Julie will do cooking demos, give important nutrition tips on starting solids, toddler feeding, managing food for a family and reducing food wastage – best of all you get all your questions answered live.
There will be nibbles and a glass of bubbles and a chance to hang out at the end of the session and meet Dr Julie in person - this is a night just for you!
Tour Dates and Locations:
- Wellington - September 15, Life Centre
- Palmerston North - September 16, Copthorne Hotel
- Christchurch - September 22, Quality Hotel Elms
- Dunedin - September 23, Heritage Hotel Leisure Lodge
- Queenstown - September 29, Heritage Hotel
- Gore - September 30, Heartland Hotel Croydon
- New Plymouth - October 6, Plymouth International
- Auckland - October 13, Mt. Albert War Memorial Hall
- Whangarei - October 14, Comfort Flames Hotel
- Tauranga - October 20, Papamoa Community Centre
- Hamilton - October 21, Western Community Centre
- Gisborne - October 27, Gisborne Events Centre
- Napier - October 28, Taradale Town Hall
- Nelson - November 3, Trafalgar Street Hall
- Blenheim - November 4, Chateau Marlborough