Egg and Spinach Cups (GF, DF)
This is a ridiculously super simple recipe - literally made with three ingredients which is a great way to explore egg (and leafy greens for the matter) for little ones. Some babies struggle with the texture of egg so this is something a bit different which is grain free and dairy free. You can adapt this to include pretty much any vegetable, and feel free to add some herbs as well.
1 cup of spinach or silverbeet, chopped finely
1/2 cup of red capsicum, diced finely
1 tb of coconut oil (for greasing the muffin tin)Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the muffin tin well with coconut oil (you could also use silicon cups, I would lightly grease these still).
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Place in the greens and capsicum into the bottom of each muffin hole. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes. These may bubble up but they will collapse back down.
- Take out and allow to cool - enjoy.